2019 Membership Dues Available
2018 has been great at BH/GLAAR, but 2019 looks EVEN BETTER!We look forward to serving you and bringing you even more great opportunities to advance your real estate career.
- 2019 TOTAL - $757 - REALTOR Dues including recommended voluntary contributions ** Details below
- DEADLINE - 12/31/2018
- Pay by deadline to avoid late fees, penalties, or membership cancelation
Need to LOOK UP your Username or Password
* Default Username is your NAR NRDS ID
- ACCOUNT ACCESS ISSUES - Contact Membership during business hours
- CLICK FOR DUES TUTORIAL short walkthrough on paying dues online
Understanding Your Membership Dues
Included in $757 Payment of 2019 REALTOR dues -
- Local, State and National REALTOR® Allocation and Assessments
- The Recommended Voluntary Contributions for (click for details):
- REALTOR® Action Fund of $148- Pro-REALTOR Issues & Supporters
- Centennial Club Membership - 4 Special Invitation Luncheons
- Housing Affordability Fund of $10 - Supports local housing programs
- BH/GLAAR Charitable Foundation of $10 - Helping local charities
Dues & Tax Deductions
The following disclaimers identify which portions of your dues do not qualify for tax deductions. Consult a CPA or tax professional for guidance for any questions regarding your dues and tax deductions.
Non-Deductible Portion of Dues for Lobbying:
Estimated dues portion used for lobbying that are non-deductible: $134.73
- NAR 38% $57.00
- C.A.R. 42.24% $77.73
Membership Dues Are Not Charitable Contributions
Dues payments & assessments (Local Association, C.A.R., & NAR) and contributions to REALTOR® Action Fund are not tax deductible as charitable contributions at the Federal level.
REALTOR® Action Assessment
The $49 REALTOR® Action Assessment will be deposited into CREPAC and/or CREIC and for other political purposes or, if you specify in writing, it may be redirected to a different account for more general political purposes instead of the PACs. Designated REALTORS ® must pay the $49 RAA for each licensee of that DR, and it will be treated in the same manner as the RAA for members.
REALTOR® Action Fund
Promote REALTOR® political interests by designating an additional $49 or more to the REALTOR® Action Fund. $49 is the suggested voluntary contribution, but you may give more, less, or nothing at all. Contribution to the C.A.R. Housing Affordability Fund are charitable and tax deductible under both Federal and California law.
Dues Payment Information
Payment Options, Deadlines, and Fees
- PAY ONLINE - CLICK HERE
- Mail to - 6330 San Vincente Blvd #100, Los Angeles CA 90048
- Online and Mail
- Pay Over Phone - Mon. - Fri. 8a-12p, 1p- 5p - $10 processing fee
January Payments & Penalties
- 1/1 through 1/15 - Grace Period
- 1/15 Unpaid accounts assessed $30 Late Fee
February Payments & Penalties
- 2/1 - ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION
- ZipForms account access deactivated
- 2/28 - $30 C.A.R. Assessed Late Fee
IMPORTANT REMINDER - NAR Code of Ethics Training Requirement - DEADLINE 12/31/2018
All REALTORS® must complete Code of Ethics training of at least 2.5 hours of instructional time within a 2-year cycle. Training must meet specific learning objectives and criteria established by NAR.
This is a requirement from the National Association of REALTORS® and must be completed no later than December 31, 2018 to avoid your membership falling into suspended status.
To take your Code of Ethics Training online, please visit https://tinyurl.com/realtors-ethics